Search This Blog

Friday, January 28, 2011

Electone Dreams... Part IX

And so I kept searching.  I want to give a very special thanks to flametopfred on youtube for helping me to eventually make my final decision.  I found a church about 400 miles away that was giving away an Electone E-70.  Flametopfred has posted many videos about this instrument.  If it had not been for his shared knowledge I may have never contacted the pastor and made the 12 hour road trip to that little Baptist church to continue the legacy.  What follows next is a detailed narration of that road trip...  I hope that you enjoy it.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

So, any ambitions to do the mods that bring out all the Analog Controls as per the Electone website posts? Just a bunch of potentiometers and a couple of switches...

http://www.organforum.com/forums/showthread.php?6788-Unlocking-the-Yamaha-E70/page23